Calls for applications are published periodically and are open for a limited period of time of minimum 45 days. Application to EM INTACT is by application form. The application form is online and does not have to be completed in one sitting. After registering you will have a password allowing you to access your application form at any time before the deadline. In order to be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit your application form before this time.
Application for INTACT Third Cohort (Additional Call) for Staff Mobility :
Before applying on-line you need to:
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria. Non eligible applications will not be evaluated. The eligibility will be checked on the basis of the documents that applicants uploaded with their application.
- Check the Available Scholarships and their duration
- Choose the host university and the academic program among the academic programs available at every Host university and check the language, the academic requirements and the admission conditions at the host University for the program that chosen.
- Prepare the information on your academic background, as you will need to provide it in the application. It is compulsory to provide data on the most recent academic history, e.g.: Home Institution name and location, name of the programme/degree you attended, average mark, start and end dates of the program.
- Prepare the compulsory documents* that must be uploaded with the application. All documents must be in the PDF format. All certificates and degrees must be stamped by the issuing institution.
*Please note that documents that are not in English must be accompanied with certified translated copies*
Please note that no additional documents are accepetd after the deadline, except for additional official language certificates (TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
Important information about the time framework for the mobility
- Staff Mobility for this Call has to begin not later than 14 May 2017.
How to apply?
By clicking on ‘Apply Here’ for your mobility type you should be taken straight to the registration page where you can start your application. Soon after registering you will receive an e-mail confirming your application account, your password and a link to your application form.
- Proof of identity, scanned copy passport or official ID with photo
- Proof of registration from home university for TG1, or, from Home University / Organisation for TGII
Acceptable proof includes a copy of your student ID or a letter from your university administration confirming your enrolment. The letter should be on official university paper with authorised signature and stamp.
- Activity Plan (approved by home and host university. At this stage official stamps are not required.)
Please use the template provided by us.
- Curriculum Vitae - Must also be sent to the Host Institution with the proposed Activity Plan
Please upload your CV in Europass format.
- List of publications (optional)
- Reference letter(s)
- Motivation letter(s)
- Letter(s) of invite from the host university (optional)
- Language certificate (depending on the host institution might be optional or required)
Please visit host university requirements.
To acces the on-line application form for the first time you should register yourself here.
EM INTACT Staff Level Mobility Application
Reminder: Applications without signed Activity Plan (at least by the Host Institution), will not be considered Eligible